With summer upon us, finally it’s time for toes in the sand and beach visits galore. Reading books, and time with friends and family have hopefully started already!
You may be wondering how to give your home all the summer feels? Here is a list of easy decorating ideas you can bring out every year as summer rolls around.
- Think turquoise, white and sandy colored bedding and throw pillows
- Summer flowers such as daisies and hydrangeas freshly cut for your kitchen vase are a must. Bonus: Grow summer flowers in your yard to be trimmed for your kitchen vase.
- A beach bag with your swimming gear, sunscreen, and some cute flip flops ready to go by the door
- Have a basket by the door loaded with beach towels for easy grabbing (a true lifesaver if you have wet kids coming in and out of the pool)
- A few decorative outdoor cushions on your front porch chairs. A colorful outdoor area rug on your back deck can also add much fun and summer feels.
- Pretty plastic reusable cups ready for your fresh fruit mixed drink
- Always, always have a picnic blanket ready to take with you for an impromptu picnic. And if all else fails, a unicorn floatie in your living room can always do the trick;).