Love your home again with designer secrets for everyday living
What people are saying
“Redesign was a joy to read. Using Angela’s decorating tips, I was able to create a warm and cozy space for my family utilizing items I already owned; I felt uplifted by her authentic, encouraging stories and insights. It’s one of my favorite decorating books.” ~ Sarah H
“Just received my copy this week! I love this, the book is gorgeous and so thrilling to look through. The authors’ tips are so helpful and make it easy to spruce up a place and make it cozy even on a low budget. And I love all the extra tidbits in this book like little stories of the authors’ life, and family recipes. This book is the definition of cozy. I love it and I can’t wait to use some of the advice I’ve found in this book!” ~Echo
“My fear was I would need to spend lots of money to make my house look better. She showed me that I didn’t need to spend so much and I could just rearrange some things around. Angela has a great eye for design and transformed my living room in an hour!” ~ Carley, BC Resident
“With her simple ideas to freshen up our home, we found ourselves falling in love with it all over again! Angela makes redesign actually quite fun and easy to understand for clients like me that never really had a passion for decor yet loves the cozy feelings of a well put together room. Angela has a passion for redesign and for seeing homes and families transformed literally from the inside out” ~ Jacqueline, BC Resident
Having trouble knowing how to decorate your home?
I was you, friend! I was the young mama trying everything I could to make my home feel decorated and cozy, but with little success. Money was tight and everything I brought home with my precious little birthday money still didn’t help to make my home feel fresh and updated. I had no idea what to buy to make my space look like the beautiful magazines I would stare at. Having 3 littles running around it also had to be functional to make room for them to play too. Every book I read still wouldnt give me the advice I was looking for to help me to know in simple terms to redesgin my space. So, I went to school. I spent years training to be an Interior Designer. Add in working alongside my husband and his family building new homes for people, and moving and building our own homes more than once, I learned a lot! After spending many years designing other peoples homes, I felt like you too needed a simple way to decorate your space too without spending a lot of time and money to make your own space cozy.
Redesign will help you do just this! Newly updated, this book gives you the tools you need to redesign your home budget big or small.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have no money or am renting my home?
In Redesign, I show you exactly the step by step process I use to decorate every home I update. In fact, you don’t even need to buy a thing! Sometimes all it takes is to declutter, rearrange your existing furniture and shop your own home to achieve a total refresh in your home without having to do any expensive renovations.
What if I don’t know how to shop for my home?
Shopping can get overwhelming with all of the choices out there (or lack of choices). We often buy our favorite pillows on the shelf or grab the prettiest sofa on the floor, but when we get it home it doesn’t work at all in our space! The style of your home and the overall look you are aiming to achieve matters. In Redesign, I show you just how to pull together the best options when shopping based on the function and style of your home while tying together the feel you desire for your home.
What if my home is already decorated?
There is more to a cozy home than just styling. Often when we are struggling in our heart, it spills out into our relationships with our very own family members causing division or hurts and our perfect home suddenly loses all meaning. This is where we need wisdom to know how to forgive, move forward, and know our purpose to find joy in our homes once again. Redesign actually takes you through the journey to find peace for your heart to be able to enjoy your home once again.
What if you could learn how to…
- Declutter your space
- Decorate functionally
- Know how to use color
- Hang your art
- Learn your decorating style
- Rearrange your furniture
- Pull together your options to know what to buy
- Plan your decorating budget
- Learn how to make a furniture plan
- Know what home updates to do and what not to do
- Learn how to entertain the ones you love
- Find healing for your heart
- Find peace in the chaos of everyday living
- Find your purpose and vision for your life
What if you could have a home you love coming home to?
Meet the Author
Angela Block is a mom of three and an Interior Designer with over twenty years of experience. She partners with her Contractor husband, Ryan, to design, build, and renovate dream homes for their clients. She loves curling up with a good cup of coffee and good conversation or with a bowl of popcorn and a movie with her family.
More of a visual learner? Catch “Redesign your Home” Online Course
in This online workshop, watch Angela as she takes you through an even more indepth tutorial to know exactly how to:
- Remove everything from your space to start fresh
- Put together a furniture layout
- Create an inspiration board to take shopping with you
- Hang your artwork
- Know what to buy and how to shop
- What to keep and what to let go of
- Understand what home updates should be done and what doesn’t need to be done
- Not to spend unnecessary money
This course is for you if:
This course is NOT for you if:
What people are saying about this course
Thank you for the tools to redesign my home ~Cathy
Thank you for your course. It’s very inspirational. As someone who struggles with decorating any space, this has made me look at it in a whole new light. Having an idea of where to start is so helpful. I hope to put these ideas into practice soon ~Teresa
Thank you for this great overview. I feel really inspired to start some room redesigning, and it doesn’t feel as overwhelming anymore ~Rebecca
Great tips! The inspiration board will be something that I will definitely be using as I update my spaces ~Libby
Interested in both the course and the book?
Email a copy or a photo of your receipt from your newly purchased copy of this incredibly inspiring book “Redesign” here and receive 40% off your purchase of “Redesign your Home Course” for a limited time!
Grab access to the Redesign your home course here
How to order:
- Place in the cart
- Go to check out and fill out the form for payment
- Click on the link in your email or sign in to your account under Course on the main menu to gain full access anytime to your course!
Grab your copy of Redesign!
Sign up for my monthly newsletter, freebies and more!
Latest from the blog
- How to get ready for EasterEaster is on its way! How do you celebrate Easter in your home? I love the feeling of this time of year. Easter always reminds me of eating fresh paska that grandma made with sprinkles on top, fun Easter egg hunts, and family gatherings in the sunshine. What is your favorite part of this Spring…
- How to get organized in small spacesI can’t believe it’s march already! The sunshine outside is making me want to spring clean. How about you? My oldest just moved into a new space again and of course, these young adults live in very small spaces to be able to afford life. House prices are crazy high and growing higher by the…