This Interior Design Consult includes:
- A 30 min call via facetime, phone, or an email conversation to answer any questions you may have about your space
- An emailed list of recommendations personalized for you based on our conversation and the information you provide
What to expect
- You will receive an email within 2-3 days to set up a time and confirm which platform suits you best to meet (we use Zoom, or Facebook messenger)
- You will receive a questionnaire to fill out, along with a list of items needed for you to send in before our meeting such as; naturally lit photos of your space, measurements, existing colors. This helps to better answer your questions during the meeting.
- Meet at the confirmed time and talk through any design questions you may have!
If you require further design help, we can discuss your options during the consultation so you can move forward with confidence during your home update.
Because there is some prep time going into the meeting, any no-shows will not receive a refund for the zoom meeting. Face to face is always more helpful to clarify any deeper questions or concerns about how to implement the ideas suggested.
Please note: we may require naturally lit photos and measurements of any rooms you have questions about.
Disclaimer: This is advice based on my training and experience. Any opinions given are based entirely on the information we are given at the time of purchase. We are not responsible for the application or damages that could occur.