This Interior Design Consult includes:
- A 30 min call via a zoom conversation to answer any questions you may have about your space
- An emailed list of recommendations personalized for you based on our conversation and the information you provide
What to expect
- You will receive an email within 2-3 days to set up a consultation time along with a few questions about your space to prepare for our meeting.
- I may request a few items for you to send in before our meeting such as; naturally lit photos of your space, measurements of your rooms you have questions about, and what you’re hoping to change or keep. This helps to answer any questions you may have during the meeting.
- Meet at the confirmed time and talk through any design questions you may have along with any recommendations needed to best help you move forward!
If you require further design help, we can discuss your options during the consultation so you can move forward with confidence during your home update. Because there is some prep time going into the meeting, any no-shows will not receive a refund for the zoom meeting. Face to face is always more helpful to clarify any deeper questions or concerns about how to implement the ideas suggested but a phone call or email could be arranged if preferred.
Disclaimer: This is advice based on my years of training and experience. Any suggestions are based entirely on the information we are given at the time of purchase. While we do our best to give our absolute best, cost-effective, and safest advice based on our years of experience in the field, we are not responsible for any assembly, cost, or damages that could occur during this application.