How to purchase the right shed
- Measure out the space available
- Price out different stores and sales to find the right shed based on your size and budget
- Decide if you want wood to stain or paint, or a plastic shed
- Prep and pour the necessary sized concrete pad. Make the concrete a couple feet larger all the way around than the actual shed for a good foundation.
- Purchase and deliver the shed
- Have a few hours set aside, ready with the necessary tools as per the instructions to assemble the shed. Maybe even a few extra helping hands who know what they’re doing.
This shed is much like our faith in Christ.
Our faith NEEDS a foundation! We as humans are looking for a strong, stable place to live because we want to be safe and feel secure.
Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.Psalm 127:1
“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.” Matt 7:24-27